AELTC Wimbledon Championship Job Vacancy
Ready to be part of the 2024 Champs Team?
Here’s what you’ll be doing …
The role you are applying for is to ensure the housekeeping services are up to Wimbledon standards, completing the following cleaning duties which will be allocated by your Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Zonal Manager.
- Cleaning and stocking washrooms.
- Hard floor cleaning, which will include vacuuming, washing and mopping.
- Collecting and disposing of all the waste found around the site accordingly.
- Cleaning tables and chairs when required.
- Proactively responding to cleaning issues (such as spillages, waste…) which can arise throughout the day.
You will need to…
- Ensure correct cleaning materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and the equipment is kept clean and tidy. Ensuring that any faulty equipment is reported to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Wear the uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplied by TSS Team and ensure is always kept clean and tidy.
- Report all accidents, incidents, or dangerous occurrences (near miss) to TSS Management Team as soon as possible.
- Assist AELTC Security Team in identifying security issues.
- Ensure all the tasks listed above are carried out following the Health and Safety legislation.
- Attend the Discovery and Orientation Days and undertake any additional training as required.
- Comply with the TSS Policies and Procedures, which will be fully explained during the Discovery Day.
What we would like you to be…
- Able to communicate clearly and fully understand verbal instruction and training.
- Open, friendly, and approachable attitude towards members of other teams and visitors.
- “Can do attitude” is essential during the preparation and The Championships.
- Reliable, timely and consistent.
- Well presented, with the full uniform (which will be provided by TSS). Ensure your shoes are comfortable and black, with no visible logos.
- Courteous, professional, and helpful with other members of the team, guests, and visitors.