AELTC Wimbledon Championship Job Vacancy
Night General Cleaning Operative – 22:00 to 08:00
To carry out and complete tasks as allocated by your Team Leader and/or Supervisor within your area or, in some cases, where you have been allocated by your Zonal Manager.
To carry out general cleaning tasks as detailed in Wimbledon Champs 2022 Method Statements to agreed site cleaning standards, which includes:
- Washroom cleaning
- Sweeping specified areas
- Washing/mopping floors
- Emptying bins and transferring the contents to an allocated area
- Hard floor cleaning using machinery
- Reactive response to cleaning issues and spillages as directed by Line Management (Zonal Manager, Zonal Supervisors and Team Leaders)
Training will be provided.
Life Skills, Behaviour and Attitude
- Competent in spoken English; able to communicate clearly and fully understand verbal instruction/training
- Well presented, clean, tidy and in full uniform at all times (uniform will be provided)
- Reliable, timely and consistent
- Embrace our Company Values of “Open, Friendly and Approachable” service delivery