AELTC Wimbledon Championship Job Vacancy
Logistics Operative 07:00-17:00 (Applicants must be 25 or over)
To carry out and complete tasks as allocated by Team Leader and Supervisor within your area or, in some cases, where you have been allocated by your Supervisor and Zonal Manager.
- To carry out logistics and cleaning tasks as detailed in Wimbledon Champs 2023 Method Statements, to agreed site cleaning standards, which includes: to undertake delivery of stock tasks allocated to you by your Supervisor, emptying bins and transferring those contents to the allocated area, sanitise and clean the bins, to support any team group as required, sweeping the areas, washing floors, clean up any litter/empties/glasses, collect all litter from the area where you are working and to have a reactive response to cleaning issues and spillages as directed by Line Management (Zonal Manager, Zonal Supervisors and Team Leaders).
- To carry out all tasks within the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety and Personal Hygiene.
- To ensure correct cleaning materials, equipment and methods are always used and equipment is kept clean, tidy and in a good working order. To report any faulty machinery / equipment immediately to Line Management.
- To ensure that the company uniform provided is kept clean and tidy and is always worn while at work. Always wear Champs identification badge and black shoes/trainers, with no high-reflective or visible brand logos or coloured laces.
- To always wear, the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which has been issued and instructed and to ensure that this is maintained to a satisfactory standard.
- To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer, Champs guests and TSS colleagues.
- To attend training as required by TSS Training and Recruitment Manager and to complete online modules in Kronos.
- To report all accidents and dangerous occurrences/Near Miss to TSS Management Team as soon as you can.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner to enhance the reputation of the Company and AELTC.
- To assist the AELTC Security Team in identifying security issues and report to Events Control Room (ECR).
- To comply with all The Companies policies and procedures as specified during the Discovery Day.
Life Skills, Behaviour and Attitude
- Competent in spoken English; able to communicate clearly and fully understand verbal instruction/training. Able to communicate reasonably in written English as required for: the service delivery, the safety of themselves and others.
- Well presented, clean, tidy and in full uniform (including uniform hats and shoes).
- Reliable, timely and consistent.
- Attends training and implements as required.
- Responds courteously and calmly to Line Manager, Supervisors and Team Leaders, client and guests.
- Courteous, professional, and helpful in all AELTC Site and/or guest interactions.
- Embraces “Open, Friendly and Approachable” service delivery.