AELTC Wimbledon Championship Job Vacancy
Operations Assistant (3 month fixed term contract)
3 month fixed term contract from May to July.
To support the administration and recruitment process in preparation for the Wimbledon Championships 2023
Key Responsibilities – Prior to Championships
- To monitor Recruitment mailbox and respond to vacancy applications.
- Ensure that all applicants details are accurately logged on the database.
- Arrange interviews with applicants.
- To assist applicants in completing the application documentation when needed.
- Assist in performing interviews with the candidates, ensuring the candidate is the correct fit for the organisation.
- To ensure the employee onboarding pack is sent to the candidates.
- To check correct completion of returned on boarding packs and ensure that all required documents are received in from applicant.
- To assist in loading hired employees onto back-office system accurately.
- To assist with the preparation of applications for accreditation.
- Dealing with general enquiries from applicants and resolving simple issues.
- To complete general administration tasks as directed by AELTC TSS Contract manager or Recruitment Manager.
- Assist with the running of Discovery and Training days.
- To make every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer, The Champs guests and TSS colleagues.
- To attend training as required by TSS Training and Recruitment Manager. .
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner to enhance the reputation of the Company and AELTC.
- To adhere to the policies and procedures as set out in the Employee handbook.
Key Responsibilities – During and post Championships
The role will be redefined for the duration of the championships and beyond and alternative responsibilities will be allocated such as;
- Reception duties such as scanning, distributing and stocktaking uniform, registering new starters onto the Biometric clock on/out system.
- Processing site orders.
- Allocating and updating tasks raised by Estate Management on the helpdesk system via telephone and FM radio.
- General administrative support to the operations team.