AELTC Wimbledon Championship Job Vacancy
Team Leaders/Supervisors 22:00-08:00 (Returnees only)
This position is only open to returnees.
MUST attend training day on 10th June
To carry out the morning checks in your area and make sure the area where you work is kept and tidy as AELTC Standards require. To ensure your team complete all tasks to the required cleaning standards when requested by the Supervisor.
- To ensure the general cleaning tasks as detailed in Wimbledon Champs 2023 Method Statements have been fully completed with the AELTC Wimbledon high standards, such as: vacuuming, mopping, washrooms cleaning, Debenture’s cleaning, etc. To ensure the area where you are in charge is fully clean, stock, and ready for receiving the guests and visitors.
- To ensure all Helpdesk radio/phone calls in regards issues and spillages within your area are answered and dealt by you and your team.
- To ensure you attend and support the Supervisor with the daily briefing with your team before the guest’s arrival.
- To ensure we encourage our “Open, Friendly and Approachable” delivery service.
- To carry out all tasks within the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety and Personal Hygiene.
- To ensure correct cleaning materials, equipment and methods are always used and equipment is kept clean, tidy and in a good working order. To report any faulty machinery / equipment immediately to Line Management.
- To ensure that the team uniform is clean and tidy and is always worn while at work. To ensure that you and the team always wear Champs identification badge and black shoes/trainers, with no high-reflective or visible brand logos or coloured laces.
- To always wear, the Personal Protective Equipment which has been issued and instructed and to ensure that this is maintained to a satisfactory standard.
- To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer, Champs guests and TSS colleagues.
- To attend training as required by TSS Training and Recruitment Manager and to complete online modules in Kronos.
- To report all accidents and dangerous occurrences/Near Miss to TSS Management Team as soon as you can via Radio and/or Phone.
- To ensure the TSS devices given to you are kept and return to the office in good condition.
- To assist the AELTC Security Team in identifying security issues and report to Events Control Room (ECR).
- To comply with all The Companies policies and procedures as specified during the Discovery Day.
Life Skills, Behaviour and Attitude
- Competent in spoken English; able to communicate clearly and fully understand verbal instruction/training. Able to communicate reasonably in written English as required for: the service delivery, the safety of themselves and others.
- Reliable, timely and consistent.
- Attends Management training and implements as required.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner to enhance the reputation of the Company and AELTC.
- To embrace a Can-Do