Early Morning Cleaning Supervisor – Sheffield
We are currently recruiting for an early morning Cleaning Supervisor at one of our sites in Sheffield
6 days per week (to include weekends)
15hrs per week
Rate of pay:
£9.50 per hour.
Duties to include:
· To Supervise Operatives and carry out general cleaning tasks as and when required, to agreed standard, as directed by the Area Manager.
· To ensure all tasks are completed with due regard to contract specifications and all legislation including Health and Safety, and Personal Hygiene
· To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately.
· To ensure company provided uniform is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work and all Operatives always wear identification badge.
· To ensure all Operatives wear at all times, the Personal Protective Equipment as issued and instructed and to ensure that this is maintained to a satisfactory standard.
· To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer and colleagues.
· To attend training as required by your Manager
· Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to your Manager
· To check all areas have been cleaned to a satisfactory standard and in accordance with the site-specific specification.
· Rectify all non-compliant issues immediately
· Insure all operative’s complete daily attendance sheets accurately
· To assist Area Manager in training requirements
· To liaise daily with the client representative where possible and or check and deal with issues recorded in the clients comment book
· To assist the Area Manager in inducting new operatives.
· To monitor stock levels of materials and equipment and ensure items are stored as per the product specific COSHH Risk Assessment
· To ensure all operatives have signed their Employee Training Records
· To complete Accurate wage sheets and submit to Area Manager.
· To assist the Area Manager with recruitment and engagement in accordance with policy.
Any other general cleaning duties, as and when required.
*Must be flexible*
If you’re interested in the role and believe you would make a good candidate, please contact Martin on 07811 674 374 or via the email provided.
TSS Sites are fully Risk-Assessed and are Covid-Secure. Sites have full access to appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).