Area Supervisor (Cleaning) – Edinburgh
We are currently recruiting for an Area Supervisor to support sites in and around Edinburgh.
45 hours per week, flexible approach to working patterns
Rate of pay:
£10.50 per hour
Duties to Include:
- To Supervise Operatives and carry out general cleaning tasks as and when required, to agreed standard, as directed by the Area Manager
- To ensure all tasks are completed with due regard to contract specifications and all legislation including Health and Safety, and Personal Hygiene
- To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately
- To ensure company provided uniform is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work and all Operatives always wear identification badge
- To ensure all Operatives wear at all times, the Personal Protective Equipment as issued and instructed and to ensure that this is maintained to a satisfactory standard
- To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer and colleagues
- To attend training as required by your Manager
- To report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to your Manager
- To check all areas have been cleaned to a satisfactory standard and in accordance with the site-specific specification.
- To rectify all non-compliant issues immediately
- To ensure all operatives complete daily attendance sheets accurately
- To assist Area Manager in training requirements
- To liaise daily with the client representative where possible and or check and deal with issues recorded in the clients comment book
- To assist the Area Manager in inducting new operatives.
- To monitor stock levels of materials and equipment and ensure items are stored as per the product specific COSHH Risk Assessment
- To ensure all operatives have signed their Employee Training Records
- To complete Accurate wage sheets and submit to Area Manager.
- To assist the Area Manager with recruitment and engagement in accordance with policy
- Any other general cleaning duties, as and when required.
If you’re interested in the role and believe you would make a good candidate, please contact Eben on 07506 038 993