Cleaning Supervisor (Early Morning)
We are currently recruiting for a Early Morning Cleaning Supervisor at one of our sites in Gillingham, Dorset.
Hours to be discussed.
6 days per week.
12 hours per week.
Rate of pay:
£9.25 per hour.
Duties to include:
• To Supervise Operatives and carry out general cleaning tasks as and when required, to agreed standard, as directed by the Area Manager.
• To ensure all tasks are completed with due regard to contract specifications and all legislation including Health and Safety, and Personal Hygiene.
• To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately.
• To ensure company provided uniform is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work and all Operatives always wear identification badge.
• To ensure all Operatives wear at all times, the Personal Protective Equipment as issued and instructed and to ensure that this is maintained to a satisfactory standard.
• To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer and colleagues.
• To attend training as required by your Manager
• Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to your Manager
• To check all areas have been cleaned to a satisfactory standard and in accordance with the site-specific specification.
• Rectify all non-compliant issues immediately
• Insure all operative’s complete daily attendance sheets accurately
• To assist Area Manager in training requirements
• To liaise daily with the client representative where possible and or check and deal with issues recorded in the clients comment book
• To assist the Area Manager in inducting new operatives.
• To monitor stock levels of materials and equipment and ensure items are stored as per the product specific COSHH Risk Assessment
• To ensure all operatives have signed their Employee Training Records
• To complete Accurate wage sheets and submit to Area Manager.
• To assist the Area Manager with recruitment and engagement in accordance with policy.
Any other general cleaning duties, as and when required.
If you’re interested in the role and believe you would make a good candidate, please contact Jefferson on 07773 245 232 or via Email provided.
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.25 per hour
TSS Sites are fully Risk-Assessed and are Covid-Secure. Sites have full access to appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).